Our supplied belts are today the leading products for the food industry in terms of hygiene safety, performance and service life. Thanks to their very high resistance to hydrolysis, belts do not undergo deterioration due to Clean-in-place aggressive cleaning, offer a significant water and energy saving and ensure higher hygiene levels compared to modular belts.
Food is essential for our existence
Food manufacture and distribution is one of the backbone industries of the world economy. With that in mind Capital Belting is ready to make sure that you can keep operating at peak efficiency. Our service and maintenance teams will allow you to have peace of mind that downtime will be minimal and predictable. Our engineering teams can help alter or scale your systems, should your belting requirements change.
Premium Line Belts
Our belts conform to the highest standards
Hygiene & Safety’s European and International regulations:
- REGULATION EC 1935/2004 and amendments
- REGULATION EC 2023/2006 and amendments
- REGULATION EU 10/2011 and amendments
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- High resistance to most aggressive oils and fats
- No edge fraying
- Excellent resistance to cut and abrasion
- Resistance to low and high temperatures
- Long service life
Customers segments include
- Confectionery and chocolate
- Meat, poultry and seafood
- Agriculture and Fruits & Vegetables
Capital Belting has a deep understanding of the specific requirements of the food and hygiene industries. This stems from years of collaboration with our clients. Here are a few example of works we have completed.